I recently read that my next door neighbors son had fallen from there second story window and was unhurt. This reminded me something that happen a long time ago...a miracle really that I had completely forgotten about...until this brought it back to memory.
My son, who is now in his mid thirties, fell from a high balcony/deck at a friends house- head first-onto a concrete driveway. The deck was around the second story so you can get an idea how high this was. What saved his life was a plastic beach sand bucket...the kind children take to the beach to play in the sand. It had been placed at the edge of the drive and filled with water for the dog. My son fell head first into the bucket, his little head splitting the side of the bucket and spilling the water. Had it not been for this he would have certainly been injured seriously or killed. I don't think anyone could have placed that bucket with such precision...a few centimeters left or right would have surely made all the difference in the world. a lucky coincidence? I think lot. I have to believe it was divinely placed there. Ok, I am not asking you to believe me, but I felt it needed to be told.
Dad,
ReplyDeleteI love you so so much. I wish you were here to see this comment.